generated by sloganizer.net

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Don't Talk Politics...

Blink it!

In case anyone wondered how I ended up voting on Super Tuesday, way back when, I went for Obama. Yes, Hill was my girl, but I gotta be a sell-out and claim that Barak is simply more electable, and I ain't messin' around this time. We CANNOT do another 4 years like this, people! What it came down to, really: When the candidates were asked about the "No Child Left Behind" laws and what they'd do about them (since they very clearly aren't working, as proven in black and white by these past 7 years of testing...) only BARAK OBAMA came out said he plans to get rid of the whole initiative, because focusing on test scores and teaching only to the tests does not produce educated, well-rounded students who are ready for real life. They will know only how to take standardized tests, and that is all. Clinton said she'd reorganize it and fund it better...but she failed to recognize that it's fundamentally WRONG in the first place, and needs to go.
So, sorry Hillary, you couldn't promise me what Barak could. So now I'm..





because...



No comments: