generated by sloganizer.net

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 27, 2006

October 27th - "Hello, everyone. I'm the MANATEE!"

Jim Gaffigan said it best.

"Whatever, Sea Cow."

Bloated, slow, gigantic, lumbering, and pretty damn ugly. Don't give me that 'pregnant women glow' crap.

My dress shoes don't fit (yeah, the feet spread this time o'pregnancy) so I've been wearing sneakers with my work clothes for a week, and even though they're actually a nice pair of New Balance and not tan Easy Spirits, I feel like my 11th grade History teacher.

I've taken to sleeping with my Boppy around my neck so I can basically sleep sitting up, thereby not breaking the no-sleeping-on-back rule, and not flattening out my left hip completely. I look SO hot, lemee tell ya.

My tummy has pushed out and down so much that my shorter maternity shirts aren't particularly modest anymore.

And - icing on the cake here, people - I have apparently developed a RASH on my eyelids and eyebrows that can also be blamed on the pregnancy. My OB told me yesterday, when I asked about it, that yes, having sensitive skin and the increased bloodflow that comes with the 3rd trimester usually spell big skin issues for us pretty, "glowing" girls. Well don't I feel like a freakin' earth-mother goddess now?

On the quick update side of things:

5 days left of school. No sleep (or very little, in between trips to the bathroom). No sub. No problem - cause the "caring" switch has been turned off for a little over a week now.

5 days left, and then YAY!

No comments: