generated by sloganizer.net

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

November 14th - OH so happy, we have an end in sight!

No, not in labor, relax. Not quite THAT close to the end. But it's there, and it's pretty definite now.

I went for one of my bi-weekly non-stress tests and Dr. appointments and everything looks good still. Well, I don't look good. I look like an elephant in stretch pants. But baby looks good. And let's face it - it's all about baby.

The nurse midwife - who I love and would love to be my delivery doc, but who knows - that I saw after the appointment was very clear that they would NOT let me go past my due date with this baby. So on Thursday, after my usual battery of tests, we'll be scheduling my induction for November 24th - my due date! Yes, the day after Thanksgiving.

I am just SO incredibly happy about this. I know, it's still 10 days away, and that's a while to stay pregnant, yadda yadda. Whatever. There's an end in sight. It's there. Although an induction can take a day or two, in rare cases 3, if you REALLY weren't ready for labor - I won't get into the details, believe me, it'd be TMI and you'd never have sex again for fear of it. But I won't leave that hospital after next Friday until I have my baby!

VERY VERY VERY happy about this. At least we know the end date. Now, she could still choose to come early (this Friday night/Saturday morning would be great, sweetie, since Daddy could take off 3 days before Turkey vacation and have a whole week home with us, and an easy week of conferences afterwards. Of course Daddy's grades are due Monday...). But whatever, the end is definitely in sight.

Thrilled.

No comments: