generated by sloganizer.net

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 01, 2006

Oh Brave New World

What, it only took me like 2 weeks to post, that's not too bad, considering.

And of course I don't have time to do the whole thing justice right now, seeing as Bob's going to call soon, there's dishes in the sink and laundry to be folded and OH, YEAH, a BABY in a swing who's definitely going to wake up soon because I've already had an hour of 'free' time, so let's be realistic here...

We had our wonderful baby on November 20th, 2006, at 1:38 AM.
She was 8 lbs. 1 oz. 20 1/2 inches long, dark blue eyes, brownish-blonde hair (although it's changing already) and so incredible I look at her and get teary-eyed. Or that could be the plummeting hormones. Either way. Our lives are very different now, it's a whole new world full of pacifiers and blankies and bottles and very very little sleep. But it's the first month, it's bound to be hard, and we learn more and more every day.

I'll post the whole thing someday...when she's 14, I may have time.
Today, so far, I haven't had time for a nap or a shower, but it's been bothering me that I've abandoned my little thought balloon here.

Love to ya'll.

Sleep to me & Bob (God willing).

No comments: