generated by sloganizer.net

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

August 7th - Homey Day

Nice Day:
  • Stayed home all day without going out of my mind.
  • Exercised - *gasp* in the pool and felt so refreshed and awake afterwards.
  • Had a sinus headache that came and went because I'm apparently allergic to something else now. I'm suspecting the culprit is matter itself.
  • It's stinkin' hot. Smack you in the face when you come out the door hot. Who'd want to leave the AC'ed house anyway?
  • Lesson w/ Horn student went well, unless you count the fact that she clearly hadn't practiced and I'm afraid I've been moving too fast with her. But she has her heart set on getting into the older kids' band come September, so push we must.
  • My laptop keeps losing its connection to the charger. Great.
  • My baby took at 2 hour nap today, ate her first jar of stage 3 food (peas and carrots, lumpy-style!), and is a smidgen closer to crawling than she was yesterday.
  • We discovered that giving Maddie a bin or basket full of stuff that she's allowed to have (toys, Tupperware, coasters) and letting her empty that container piece by piece, is fabulous entertainment for all involved.
  • Researched it, and I'm going to start giving her plain yogurt to get more protein into her. She won't eat those jarred meats, and I'm not going to mourn their absence. Meanwhile, working on getting her to eat tiny pieces of table food, including meats.
  • Stage 2 formula? Must research.
  • Doc called, The Girl's weight gain was good from measurement yesterday! Must keep hydrated, push sippy cup, push sippy cup, push sippy cup! (My wildest fantasy includes packing up the bottles by September, but that's just crazy talk.)
  • Max has his yearly tomorrow, getting those damn nails cut. (I am my dog's stepping stone.)
  • Mom, Grandmom, and Pappy are coming tomorrow for a 3 day visit. The house is ready, but am I?
  • Wha ha ha! Got mother in-law hooked on Harry Potter books. Too, too much fun!
  • The 'light' ice cream we bought tastes like 'light' ass, so I ate scrambled eggs with salsa for a late-night snack. Patting myself on the back for eating low carb for 20 minutes of my life.
  • The fam wants to go to Cotardo's tomorrow (or Thursday), because all restaurants in PA suck, with the exception of this awesome little authentic mexi place in my hometown that I think closed down 10 years ago. We have REAL restaurants here in Joysey, see? Looking so forward to the Tortellini Della Casa (Homemade torts in a blush sauce with scallops and shrimp). Dah-am. Oops, there went my low-carb kick.
  • Tortellni Della Casa is worth it.

No comments: