generated by sloganizer.net

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Yay! I'm Popular!

Well, my wildest middle school dreams are finally coming true!

100% voted for "yes, I read your blog" (or some version of that remark).

Thank you, 1 anonymous person! You rock!

Ok, on a less embarrassing note, all is well. It finally stopped pretending to be Florida around here, and the temp has actually dipped a good 30 degrees. And a quick feel of my lovely locks tells me that the humidity levels have left the "rain forest" range. Bob and I have commented all morning that it feels so much like a late-September Saturday.

Heading off to Ikea in Philly today, very excited. We're Ikea geeks (junkies, if you consult the virtual bumper) and all it took to get my hubby to agree to haul the fam over the bridge to the land of cheap euro-furniture was the promise of Swedish meatballs for lunch. Oh, and we're buying an table to extend the desk in the family room. I've decided I'm a big girl and I should work/type/surf the web at a desk, not sprawled on the couch. And I wanna check out dining tables and chairs. Our dining room table is 3rd generation, and we are down to 2 good dining room chairs. It's time.

Plus I get to buy a bunch of those giant blue tote bags (for hauling baby stuff, school stuff, and groceries) and stock up on boxes of gingersnaps. Ikea gingersnaps, dipped in hot tea. Little slice of Swedish heaven.

Look out! on the loose!

No comments: