generated by sloganizer.net

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Purchases of the Junkie

Today, the purchased:
  • 8 large blue bags (large enough to tote around Kindergarteners!), 4 for me, 4 for Mom.
  • Split tubing for hiding electrical wires beneath the desk.
  • Desktop panel (white).
  • 4 desk legs & hardware for each (silver).
  • Electrical-themed childproofing stuff that Bob knows what to do with, I hope.
  • A black thermos to keep my elixer of life, I mean, coffee in for next school year. Tired of drinking out of plastic mugs that always taste of old coffee. Real mugs for me, baby!
  • 5 boxes of gingersnaps.
  • 2 new pillows.
  • Hanging toy storage thingy for kid's play area (bright blue, very cool).
  • Lunch - meatballs, soup, mac & cheese, and I had the delectable apple tart w/ vanilla sauce.
PS - The Swedish love to push lingonberries on you. Juice, jam, cookies. Blech. Lingonberries are cranberries that went bad last month.

No comments: