generated by sloganizer.net

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 16, 2007

March 16 - Ahhhh- FREAK OUT!

Christening in 2 days.

Lots of people, LOTS of money, LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSS of work.

All so my absolutely wonderful child can be presented to the church and yadda yadda yadda she's already been to church 3 times and every old bitty in a 10-mile radious has already gotten a piece of her. We just have to dress her in a big white dress and put water on her head so she'll scream in front of everybody and everybody can smile and say "awww" and give her a picture frame that says "Jesus Loves Me".

Actually, I'll probably bawl. They have this song they sing while you walk the baby around the congregation so everybody can see her (while she screams...please, I have no false hope that she'll be all dimpled and smiling after the shower she's gonna get) and they put the baby's name in it and I'm going to lose it right about then, don't worry.

Anyway MUCH work to do. Clean house, get ready for house guests, (including pre-cleaning the bathroom because my mother has it in her head that I'm going to let her clean my bathroom. Ha ha.) And then there's the snowman collection that ate my kitchen table and the Easter decor needs to be put out and at some point we have to brave the icy elements and buy food to feed these 45 + people. Holy crap I don't even know where to start.

No wait, I do. I"ll start by going back in time and booking a hall and caterers. With waiters who wear little bowties.

No comments: