generated by sloganizer.net

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

March 20th - BIG Couple of Days

Well, we did it.
The Christening was beautiful. She was amazingly happy and smiley all day long. She put up with so much; a huge break in routine, long streches with no nap,weird feedings, 50 pople at her house all wanting to hold and cuddle her,and one long, white gorgeous dress - all day long. Here's a set of pics. I'll have to blog about it all some other time. It was awesome.

Maddie w/ proud Mommy & Daddy:

Maddie w/ Godparents; Uncle Nick & Aunt Cait
Grammy made her beautiful dress!
Cutest little Christenign bonnet that gets turned into a wedding hankie someday. :-)


She also had her 4-month appointment yesterday. 14 pounds, 24 inches long, healthy, strong, and READY FOR SOLIDS!!!

We tried cereal yesterday. Rice cereal, not Lucky Charms, Nick. She did eat some of it...we think.

Her 4-month shots really threw her for a loop though. She was inconsolable for hours last night, and then she slept like a log for 10 hours last night. And she's now well into hour 3 of her morning nap. Very fun for Mommy.

This is also my last week home with her before I go back to work. I'm looking forward to going bcak; I miss my job, my friends, my students, my creative outlet (beyond figuring out how to fit all those dishes in the dishwasher). It'll kill me to leave her somewhere for 8 hours a day. The babysitter is Bob's cousin Shannon, though, and she knows what she's doing. They're very excited to have Maddie there, and I think she'll be in very good hands. And it's only 3 months till summer. 3 months from Thursday, actually. Not that I'm counting.

So yeah, it's been a big couple of days. Christening, party, appointment, cereal, SLEEP.
Oh, and after our 2nd bottle of the day we're going to try cereal again, and then we're going to Target. Good stuff.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: