generated by sloganizer.net

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 18, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOBBY!

Today is Bobby's 26th birthday! And of course it was my first day back to school, insanely busy, and I got out of there late. And of course his stupid school had Back -2-School Night tonight. Poor Bobby!

Here's the cake I made him yesterday. Damn I'm good with food coloring.
Gotta love the blue layer. Mmmm blue cake...

And Princess Bobby blows out his candles. I don't know what's up with the hands.
Yes, he asked for this. He really wanted a chest freezer for the downstairs. So my in-laws and I chipped in, arranged a secret pick-up, and delivered Bobby a nice little freezer surprise on Saturday.

And here's an extra one. ALL of this is what Stacey gave me a week ago. Holy cute little onesies, Batman!

No comments: