generated by sloganizer.net

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

September 5th - Sleepy Rainy Nothing

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Bob had his first day back today, just an inservice day, and it was pretty standard for his district's style of inservice (ie, disorganized and frustrating). But me? I did a heap of nothin' today.

I was supposed to go over to Bob's parents house and 'be there' when their insurance appraiser got there, to let him in. But Bob's mom got out of her meeting early and was able to go. Which I was half-happy about, since it's raining lizards and birds out there...and I'd have to put on real pants, darn it! No fun. I like my sweats, can you tell? And of course since it was raining and we, I don't know, melt in the rain, or something, Bob's mom didn't want to bring the dresser over today for the baby's room, even though it was already in the back of her car. I was just looking forward to cleaning out her closet. Stacey (teacher friend) is giving me a boatload of cute baby girl stuff that her Sohpia has grown out of, and I need the space. So maybe tomorrow.

Well no, that's not true. I read magazines and books, watched TV, computered it, took a nap, looked up music teachers in the area schools to send flyers to for our lesson studio start-up, got kicked in the bladder/pelvic bone quite painfully (takes my breath away, literally), peed 50 times (almost as literally), stood in the rain waiting for Max to pee (we're re-training him to his rightful potty spot next to the shed, not all over the freakin' yard), made a date w/ Stacey to go to the mall and be mall rats next Monday, talked to my mother on the phone and managed not to have to punch a pillow afterwards, made a roast pork loin for dinner w/ a marinade, and went to Produce Junction to buy lettuce, red peppers, eggs, and portabella mushrooms. Not in that order. The stuff I did today, not the Produce Junction order. I have no idea what order I bought that stuff in...you pretty much put the veggies on the counter and they look at it quickly and tell you a price while you pretend that you already added up the totals from the veggie board in your head and know exactly what the price should be.

Tomorrow's big thing is the termite inspection at 3PM. Yes folks, this is why I would not be a successful stay-at-home mom for very long. I need more than a termite inspection in my day. Actually, tomorrow I stuff envelopes full of flyers and mail them off to schools advertising us for instrumental lessons. 'Bout time we got the studio started up right.

I'm REALLY sleepy for some reason - well I know the reason but it still always surprises me how sleepy I get all the time - so I think I'll just take the contacts out and curl up on the couch and doze until Bob's ready for bed.

No comments: