generated by sloganizer.net

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 25, 2006

September 25th - No time to chat.

Well, it was inevitable that I'd have less time & less drive to blog once school started.

I'm definitely feeling it, at times, and BOY do I sleep well. So far, so good, and OH YEAH, do I have to locate the nearest bathroom a lot. Other than that I'm cool.

Ok, some of the classes aren't cool. The first grade I had today was enough to kill somebody. One child almost lost his dear little life. Ok, maybe not, but MAN would he have deserved it. And of course I'd JUST gotten said child to cooperate and be somewhat trustworthy with the rhythm sticks in his hands when my dear friend the gym teacher came in and acted all goofy and got the kids ALL hyper. James is nuts. I gave the man a pair of sticks and told him I'd rip him a new one if he set off that one particular child again.

We had a growth scan on Friday, everything's just fine. She's growing normally still, about a week ahead. Since she's been consistently a week or so ahead for a while now, and the doctor said that there's a decent possibility that we actually have the due date off by a week. They give you 2 weeks on either side of your due date for a 'normal' birth, but she could easily be a week older than we think she is. Huh. That means nothing to anybody but me & Bob, of course ;-) Sorry, sorry. Being gross, I know.

Well, it's almost 10, and I'm almost dead, so that's it for today. We had Handbells tonight for the first time, and Mondays are already hard, plus OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO MENTION MY BABY SHOWER WAS YESTERDAY. See, that's how tired I am. Plus we had NO weekend, due to the family & festivities, was what I was going to say.

I'll post about the baby shower when we get the pics ready.
It was VERY cool.
'nough said tonight.
Night.

No comments: